DELIVERABLES OF UNILAGFEAA by Executive Committee of UNILAGFEAA
The mandate of our Executive Committee is to implement the Aims and Objectives of the Association as expressed in paragraph 3 of its Constitution. (http://unilagfeaa.org.ng/about/)
To that extent we shall
1. Maintain a Secretariat of the Association in the premises of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos.
2. Establish communication channels aimed at providing a link between the faculty, its alumni and the public.
3. Execute projects that aim at improving teaching, learning and research in the Faculty
4. Use our communications channels to collate the interests of members and provide for their welfare and welfare of their endeavours.
5. Keep a watch on the well being of members of the Association wherever they may be including posting and deployment of those on overseas study, national service and other special services.
6. Create special opportunity for membership registration of graduating students to make it feasible that the Association monitors welfare of its members on national youth service
7. Establish a fund for the maintenance and promotion of scholarship and research in the Faculty.
8. Establish a platform by which the Association monitors and enhances professional development of young Members.
9. Host events that will create networking opportunities among member and also with industry players and users of engineers.
10. Do all things that give effect to implementing paragraph 3, Aims and Objectives of the Association.
Share this content: